The Official CompTIA Server+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam SK0-005) eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Server+ (SK0-005) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Server+ Study Guide (SK0-005) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Server+ exam objectives (SK0-005), The Official CompTIA Server+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required to install, configure, and manage server hardware and operating systems (OSs) by implementing proper security controls, successfully troubleshooting common server problems, and demonstrating an understanding of key disaster recovery concepts.
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Understand Server Administration Concepts
- Understand Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Understand Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Manage Physical Assets
- Manage Server Hardware
- Configure Storage Management
- Install and Configure an Operating System
- Troubleshoot OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Manage Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Manage Data Security
- Manage Service and Data Availability
- Decommission Servers
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2021-05-18
Author(s): Damon Garn
About CompTIA Server+
CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage, - and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments. CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform.
CompTIA Server+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in server administration.
For the latest Server+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/server