Create an account
- Click "Sign Up" at the top right side of the page.
- Under "New Customers", click "Continue".
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
Update my account information
"Sign In" to your account and under "Account Information" you will be able to edit your name and email address. Under "Address Book" you will be able to edit your addresses.
How does a member or partner get started on the CompTIA Store?
As a CompTIA member or partner, an account is automatically created for you using the email address associated with your CompTIA member or partner account. You will complete the activation process by clicking "Sign In", entering your email address and then clicking "forgot your password?" and following the on-screen prompts. Once you have completed the process and logged in, you’ll see your name and member status at the top of the page and your member discount will be reflected in all the prices. Still need help? If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retrieve or reset my password
Select "Sign In" and enter the email address you use to "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and then click "Forgot your password?". An email will be sent to you with a URL which allows a new password to be created.
- Create an account
Accepted forms of payment
The following forms of payment are currently accepted:
- Credit card (Visa, Master Card, America Express, Discover)
- Wire Transfer
Charging my credit card
Allow 1 business day for your charges to be processed and appear on your credit card.
Crediting my credit card
The time it takes for a credit to appear on your account is usually 7-10 business days from the time your item(s) is received.
Important information to know before you begin
To pay via a Wire Transfer, you will need to transfer enough funds to cover your order, including taxes and shipping (if applicable) and any transaction fees that may be charged by your bank and deducted directly from the amount you are transferring. If you do not send sufficient funds, your order will automatically be cancelled and you will be issued a store credit in the amount received. Your Store credit can be applied to any future order and can be combined with credit card or PayPal payment options. Please see "How to utilize credit" information below.
Step by Step Instructions
- Select "Wire Transfer" under "Payment"
- Read the message closely, then click "I Agree"
- Re-enter your billing address information (or select "Use my shipping address", click "Next Step"
- Review your order information and click "Place Order"
NOTE: YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING STEPS ARE COMPLETED AND PAYMENT, INCLUDING ANY BANK TRANSFER FEES, IS RECEIVED:
- Read the "How to make a bank transfer" information that will appear on your screen
- Click "Print page" – your bank will need the information on this page to complete your wire transfer
- Click "continue"
After you have submitted your Order
Take the bank information to your financial institution and submit your payment. Be sure to include any bank transfer fees. Typically allow 5 business days for the transaction to be completed. Log into your account and select "Order history" to follow the status of your order. Your order will automatically be cancelled if payment is not received within 15 days.
How to utilize store credit
- You can view available store credit from your "My Account" page under "Gift cards & store credits" or at checkout
- At checkout complete all fields until you get to the payment section
- Below "Payment" you will see "Gift card & store credit", you will find your available credit here
- Select the store credit and amount you wish to apply
- You may select another payment method (credit card or PayPal) to complete any remaining balance
- Accepted forms of payment
Taxes, Charges, Shipping fees
Taxes vary by location and product. They are calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
Establishing a Tax-Exempt status
United States customers:
To apply for sales tax exempt status on the CompTIA Store, you will need to provide a copy of your sales tax exempt status along with your CompTIA Store account information which includes your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Send this information to Help@CompTIAStore.com. Allow 5 business days for processing. When completed, your CompTIA Store account will be updated to reflect your status and purchases on the store will not be charged sales tax.
How do I apply my VAT/GST tax exception to my order?
EURO and GST countries:
During step 2 "Shipping method" of the checkout process, enter your Tax exception number in the "Tax ID" box each time an order is placed to ensure you are being taxed as a business and may be eligible for reverse charge. This also ensures the invoice will include the proper number for any tax purposes.
Greece and UK
Exception countries are Greece and U.K. since Pearson VUE is an established business we charge VAT in these countries regardless of B2B status.
Anyone in Greece and U.K. who would like to apply for sales tax exempt status on the CompTIA Store will need to provide a copy of your sales tax-exempt status along with your CompTIA Store account information including your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Send this information to Help@CompTIAStore.com. Allow 5 business days for processing. When completed, your CompTIA Store account will be updated to reflect your status and purchases on the store will not be charged sales tax.
About my charges
If you have a question about a charge, start by reviewing your order history. "Sign In" to your account and view your "Order History". Please compare your order history with your financial records. If you still have questions or concerns, please contact the customer service team (details found in your order) for assistance.
Shipping fees vary and are calculated and displayed during the checkout process. To determine the shipping fee, add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Select a shipping method and your shipping fee will be calculated. Don’t forget to remove any ‘test’ items from your cart!
Ship to countries
Digital products ship worldwide. Physical products such as books may not ship to your country. To check, add the item(s) you are interested in to your cart and proceed to the check out page. Under "Country", in the Shipping field, open the dropdown box and check to see if your country is listed. If not, we cannot ship to your country. Don’t forget to remove any ‘test’ items from your cart!
- About taxes
Get a copy of my invoice
To view and print invoices, "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store Account and select "View Invoice" for the order in your Order History.
Change quantities or cancel an item
Please contact customer service.
Has my order shipped?
"Sign In" to your account and view your Order History to check your order status:
Vouchers paid via credit card will be emailed to you after your order is processed and your bank has authorized payment. Vouchers are typically emailed in a few hours but can take up to 2 business days.
Digital products paid via credit card will be emailed to you after your order is processed and your bank has authorized payment. They are typically emailed within 2 business days.
Physical products that are in stock normally ship 24-48 hours after placing the order. Once the product has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
Total Delivery Time for Your Order
The total delivery time for your order is the period of time starting when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts: processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse. The processing time is usually 1-2 business days.
Shipping time is from when the item leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your door. See shipping times below.
We offer two shipping methods for most items:
- Standard Shipping (3 to 5 business days)
- 2-Day Shipping (2 business days)
- Shipping times do not include processing time (most in-stock items generally take 1-2 days to process). Standard Shipping times only apply to items shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
- Standard Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico: add 2-4 days.
- Shipments to military APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories and protectorates should arrive in 3-6 weeks.
- We currently do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes.
Track my order
"Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and view your Order History to track your order. Information will be posted once your package is in transit.
My voucher numbers never arrived
After your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation email containing your order details. If you ordered an exam voucher, the voucher number(s) will be sent in a second email. Please check your spam folders for this message.
My order never arrived
"Sign In" to your CompTIA Store Account to track your order status and confirm all items ordered have shipped. If your ordered digital content, please check your spam folder. For physical products, if your order displays a Package Tracking Number(s), check with the shipper to confirm your package(s) delivery.
I received the wrong product
If the product you received does not match the product on your order, please contact the customer service team (details found in your order), within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Note: There are no returns or exchanges on voucher purchases.
Missing items from my shipment
If an item is missing from your shipment, "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and view your Order History. Confirm all items in your order have shipped, as some items may have shipped separately. If you ordered digital content, please check your spam folder. If your order displays a Package Tracking Number(s), check with the shipper to confirm your package(s) delivery. If the package(s) in question shows a status of "delivered", please contact the customer service team (details found in your order) for assistance.
Backordered items are temporarily out of stock and on order with our supplier. A delivery date is not available but as soon as the merchandise is back in stock, we will promptly process your order and ship it to you.
- Get a copy of my invoice
How do I return my product?
Physical products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, with authorization. "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and view your Order History to find your order. Select the items you wish to return and press "Submit".
Bundled and Digital Products with broken seals and/or usage, cannot be returned. Vouchers cannot be returned, as all CompTIA voucher purchases are final.
- Inquiring about a specific order? Our Support team is here to help! Please include your order information and e-mail address from the CompTIA store account and how we may assist you.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST; closed on local holidays.
- Email: Help@CompTIAStore.com
- Our Support team responds to all email inquiries within 1-2 business days. We respond to all inquiries in the order that they are received.
How does my organization become a member or partner of CompTIA?
Go here to learn about CompTIA membership.
How do I validate my CompTIA Membership on this website?
As a CompTIA member or partner, an account is automatically created for you. You will complete the set-up process by clicking "Sign In" and entering your email address and then clicking "forgot your password?" Still need help? If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
- How does my organization become a member or partner of CompTIA?
CONDITIONS OF USE
Pearson VUE, a business of NCS Pearson, Inc., has established the CompTIA Store website on behalf of CompTIA.
- One voucher is valid for one exam.
- Vouchers are program specific, and in some cases, exam specific. Ensure you have made a voucher purchase for the correct exam. Please take care in reading the content of each voucher description before confirming payment.
- Vouchers are country/currency restricted. Purchase for the country where the voucher is to be redeemed.
- Candidates must register and take their examination prior to the voucher expiration date: Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- CompTIA and participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-transferable.
- Vouchers are not applicable towards exams that have already been taken.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
- View CompTIA Voucher terms & conditions