The Official CompTIA Network+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam N10-008) eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Network+ (N10-008) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What You’ll Learn
The Official CompTIA Network+ Study Guide (N10-008) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Network+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Network+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (N10-008).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Compare OSI Model Network Functions
- Deploy Ethernet Cabling
- Deploy Ethernet Switching
- Troubleshoot Ethernet Networks
- Explain IPv4 Addressing
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Configure and Troubleshooting Routers
- Explain Network Topologies and Types
- Explain Transport Layer Protocols
- Explain Network Services
- Explain Network Applications
- Ensure Network Availability
- Explain Common Security Concepts
- Support and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
- Deploy and Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- Compare WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
- Explain Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
- Explain Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
- Apply Network Hardening Techniques
- Summarize Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
Pub. Date: 2021-09-14
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/network.