CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (Exam FC0-U61) Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
About CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by both advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals. It covers a broad cross-section of IT competencies including IT literacy, basic networking and secure computing.
For the latest IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/it-fundamentals