CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-103 or LX0-104)- Organization/Business License
What’s CertMaster Practice
CertMaster Practice is a knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool. It helps you gain knowledge and prepare for your CompTIA exam. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
The CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Linux+ Powered by LPI Organization/Business Pack includes assistance with the following:
- Setting up your learners in classrooms, or cohorts of learners
- Providing instructor/manager access to classroom and individual learner progress reporting
- Sending welcome/registration emails to learners
- License for one CompTIA CertMaster Practice Linux+ Powered by LPI
- CertMaster Practice Linux+ Powered by LPI license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice Linux+ Powered by LPI is available for 12 months
- Minimum order: 5
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You will select the product version when you activate your license.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login.
About CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification validates the competencies required of an entry-level system administrator supporting Linux systems.
Unlike vendor certifications, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI covers multiple distributions, validating skills that help prevent platform lock-in and that promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI is the only industry certification that gives you multiple industry credentials for the time, price and effort of one certification.
From a content perspective, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI offers a more comprehensive approach to designing, deploying, and managing Linux systems.
For the latest CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux