CompTIA CertMaster Practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-001) - Organization License
What’s CertMaster Practice
CertMaster Practice is a knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool. It helps you gain knowledge and prepare for your CompTIA exam. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
The CompTIA CertMaster Practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Organization/Business Pack includes assistance with the following:
- Setting up your learners in classrooms, or cohorts of learners
- Providing instructor/manager access to classroom and individual learner progress reporting
- Sending welcome/registration emails to learners
- CertMaster Practice CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is available for 12 months
- Minimum order: 5
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login.
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response.
For the latest CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/cybersecurity-analyst