CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
What’s CertMaster Practice
CertMaster Practice is a knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool. It helps you gain knowledge and prepare for your CompTIA exam. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- License for CompTIA CertMaster Practice Security+ (SY0-501)
- CertMaster Practice Security+ (SY0-501) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice Security+ (SY0-501) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login.
This fully illustrated book covers all the latest SY0-501 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary
What you’ll learn
This text will teach you the fundamental principles of installing and configuring cybersecurity controls and participating in incident response and risk mitigation. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 exam by providing 100% coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus.
After reading the text, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Install and configure network- and host-based security technologies
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser- or app-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
About CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification because it focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/security