CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-103 or LX0-104) Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- Linux+ powered by LPI is comprised of two exams: LX0-103 and LX0-104. You must pass LX0-103 before taking LX0-104.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
About CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification validates the competencies required of an entry-level system administrator supporting Linux systems.
Unlike vendor certifications, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI covers multiple distributions, validating skills that help prevent platform lock-in and that promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI is the only industry certification that gives you multiple industry credentials for the time, price and effort of one certification.
From a content perspective, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI offers a more comprehensive approach to designing, deploying, and managing Linux systems.
For the latest CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux