CompTIA Network+ Deluxe Labs Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What You’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Configuring Ethernet Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Subnets
- Configuring IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Address Assignments
- Configuring Routing
- Using Port Scanning Tools
- Configuring DNS Servers
- Configuring Application Protocols
- Using Event Management and Performance Monitors
- Configuring a NAT Firewall
- Securing Appliance Administration with RADIUS Authentication
- Configuring Secure Access Channels
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.learnondemand.net.
What is CertMaster Learn?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Explaining the OSI Model and TCP/IP Models
Lesson 2: Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
Lesson 3: Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
Lesson 4: Configuring IP Networks
Lesson 5: Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
Lesson 6: Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
Lesson 7: Explaining Network Applications and Storage Services
Lesson 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
Lesson 9: Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Security Devices
Lesson 11: Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
Lesson 12: Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
Lesson 14: Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
Lesson 15: Using Remote Access Methods
Lesson 16: Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
- One CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-007) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-007) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/network