- Voucher is good for one exam in any A+ series.
- You will receive two emails. The first will be your order confirmation and the second e-mail will include your exam voucher number along with the expiration date. It is important that you provide a valid e-mail address and that your system does not block messages from Pearson.com.
- Vouchers must be used to schedule and sit for the exam on or before the expiration date.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from date of purchase.
- Vouchers are only available for purchase and use at Pearson VUE test centers in the country you select.
Redeeming the Voucher
When you’re ready to take your CompTIA certification exam, you can schedule your test on the Pearson VUE website by following these steps:
- Create a Pearson VUE testing account to register for your certification exam and store your testing information.
- Find a Pearson VUE test center near you to schedule your test.
- Schedule your exam. Have your exam voucher number ready.
- Save your exam appointment confirmation. Once your exam date is scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation email with registration information as well as additional information that you may need to provide to your testing center.
- Emailed within 3 - 4 hours of purchase.
- Make sure you find a local Pearson VUE testing center for CompTIA BEFORE purchasing your voucher.
- All sales of exam vouchers are final, no exceptions.
About CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for getting a job in technical support and establishing an IT career. A+ is not just about PC repair. A+ candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve a wide variety of issues, ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
To get certified, you must pass two exams from within the same CompTIA A+ series, e.g. 220-901 and 220-902, etc.
For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/a