CompTIA CertMaster Practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-001) - Organization License
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
The CompTIA CertMaster Practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Organization/Business Pack includes assistance with the following:
- Setting up your learners in classrooms, or cohorts of learners
- Providing instructor/manager access to classroom and individual learner progress reporting
- Sending welcome/registration emails to learners
- CertMaster Practice CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is available for 12 months
- Minimum order: 5
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login.
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response.
For the latest CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/cybersecurity-analyst