CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 (220-1001 and 220-1002) Live Online Training Bundle (March 2nd – 27th, 2020)
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1001 and A+ 1002).
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
Date: Monday thru Friday March 2nd - 27th, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST
What is CompTIA Live Online Training
With all the comfort and flexibility of an online environment, Live Online Training with a CompTIA instructor simulates the traditional classroom learning experience by allowing two-way communication, allowing you to ask questions and participate in discussions.
CompTIA Live Online Training classes are led by highly qualified CompTIA instructors. Each instructor holds the certification being taught and has real-world IT experience. CompTIA instructors follow industry-standard IT training best practices to get results; at the end of your session, you'll be trained on everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA certification exam.Live Online Training Computer Requirements
- Internet access with a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds. 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed or higher are recommended
- A pair of comfortable headphones and a microphone compatible with your computer is recommended for voice chat
- Computer with a minimum of the following:
- Windows: 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent), Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit) or Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended), Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Windows Edge browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Mac OS: 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13, Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, No application support is available for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in a browser: Google Chrome, Adobe Flash Player 23.0
Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent details via email with further instructions.
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- One license for CompTIA CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and one license for CompTIA CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 2 (220-1002) - two total licenses
- Licenses expire 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Practice for A+ licenses are available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
Two access keys and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
What you’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow students to learn in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The labs align with The Official CompTIA Instructor and Student Guides and allow students to practice what they are learning using real, hands-on experiences. Students have access to the software environment for 6 months after they redeem their access key, providing a fantastic resource for students to practice their skills.
Using Windows Features and Tools
Managing Files, Folders, and Disks in Windows
Configuring and Using Linux
Deploying a Windows Image
Configuring Windows Applications and Services
Using Windows Troubleshooting Tools
Configuring Network Connection Settings
Troubleshooting Network Connections
Configuring Shared Resources
Configuring Active Directory Accounts and Policies
Configuring Data Protection
Using Anti-Virus Software
Configuring Windows Backup
Using Windows PowerShell
How to Access
A training key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
- Content mapped to Core 1 exam objectives (220-1001)
- Content mapped to Core 2 exam objectives (220-1002)
- Hands-on Activities designed to put knowledge into practice
- Videos developed exclusively for CompTIA by ITProTV
- Assessments that check for understanding
- PowerPoint slides
- Access to CompTIA CHOICE, a digital learning platform
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 1 Student Guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Core 1 exam objectives, the Official CompTIA A+ Core 1 Student Guide teaches the essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, and prepares candidates to take the CompTIA A+ certification exam (220-1001).
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 Student Guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Core 2 exam objectives, the Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 Student Guide teaches the essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, and prepares candidates to take the CompTIA A+ certification exam (220-1002).
Accessing the Course Materials
An Access key and instructions for accessing CompTIA CHOICE, the platform through which the eBook and all digital materials as described above are delivered, are emailed within 3-4 hours of purchase. The eBook is provided in an interactive online version, along with secure PDF and downloadable versions.
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 1 Student Guide (Exam 220-1001) eBook
Pub. Date: 2019-01-15
Author(s): James Pengelly, Pam Taylor
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 Student Guide (Exam 220-1002) eBook
Pub. Date: 2019-01-15
Author(s): James Pengelly, Pam Taylor
About CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace. For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a.