CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Live Online Training Bundle (February 3rd – 14th, 2020)
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
Date: February 3rd – 14th, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST
What is CompTIA Live Online Training
With all the comfort and flexibility of an online environment, Live Online Training with a CompTIA instructor simulates the traditional classroom learning experience by allowing two-way communication, allowing you to ask questions and participate in discussions.
CompTIA Live Online Training classes are led by highly qualified CompTIA instructors. Each instructor holds the certification being taught and has real-world IT experience. CompTIA instructors follow industry-standard IT training best practices to get results; at the end of your session, you'll be trained on everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA certification exam.
Live Online Training Computer Requirements
- Internet access with a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds. 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed or higher are recommended
• A pair of comfortable headphones and a microphone compatible with your computer is recommended for voice chat
• Computer with a minimum of the following:
- Windows: 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent), Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit) or Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended), Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Windows Edge browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Mac OS: 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13, Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, No application support is available for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in a browser: Google Chrome, Adobe Flash Player 23.0
Accessing Your Live Online Training Session
Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent details via email with further instructions.
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Networking Concepts
Module 2: Infrastructure
Module 3: Network Operations
Module 4: Network Security
Module 5: Network Troubleshooting and Tools
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Network+ (N10-007) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Network+ (N10-007) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
What you’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow students to learn in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The labs in the 2019 Update align with the hands-on Activities in The Official CompTIA Instructor and Student Guides and allow students to practice what they are learning using real, hands-on experiences. Students have access to the software environment for 6 months after they redeem their access key, providing a fantastic resource for students to practice their skills.
Exploring the Lab Environment
Configuring Ethernet Networking
Configuring IPv4 Networking
Configuring IPv4 Subnets
Configuring IPv6 Networking
Configuring Address Assignments
Using Port Scanning Tools
Configuring DNS Servers
Configuring Application Protocols
Using Event Management and Performance Monitors
Configuring a NAT Firewall
Securing Appliance Administration with RADIUS Authentication
Configuring Secure Access Channels
How to Access
A training key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
- Content mapped to CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) exam objectives
- Hands-on Activities designed to put knowledge into practice
- Videos developed exclusively for CompTIA by ITProTV
- Assessments that check for understanding
- PowerPoint slides
- Access to CompTIA CHOICE, a digital learning platform
What you’ll learn
Updated to reflect input from instructors across the world, the 2019 Update of The Official CompTIA Network+ Student Guide combines market leading content with the latest in instructional design principles and learning techniques. A reorganized presentation of the content is combined with additional assessment, scenario-based exercises, and videos from ITProTV to deliver an integrated solution for classroom instruction.
Rigorously evaluated to ensure that the content meets the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Network+ Student Guide provides the background knowledge required to be successful in job roles that include network installation, troubleshooting, or maintenance as well as prepare candidates to take the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and instructions for accessing CompTIA CHOICE, the platform through which the eBook and all digital materials as described above are delivered, are emailed within 3-4 hours of purchase. The eBook is provided in an interactive online version, along with secure PDF and downloadable versions.
Pub. Date: 2019-09-17
Author(s): James Pengelly
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: Explaining the OSI Model and TCP/IP Models
Lesson 2: Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
Lesson 3: Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
Lesson 4: Configuring IP Networks
Lesson 5: Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
Lesson 6: Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
Lesson 7: Explaining Network Applications and Storage Services
Lesson 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
Lesson 9: Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Security Devices
Lesson 11: Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
Lesson 12: Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
Lesson 14: Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
Lesson 15: Using Remote Access Methods
Lesson 16: Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007)
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/network