CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO-001) Basic Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CLO-001 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing
- Understand the business aspects and impact of cloud computing
- Be able to differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each
- Be able to identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing
- Be able to identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services
- Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization
- Be able to identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, as well as identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Logical Operations
About CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
The new CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ covers the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. It is the only vendor-neutral certification focusing on key business principles, as well as fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. The exam covers tasks associated with understanding how to increase efficiency, managing costs, and reducing security risks for organizations when making cloud technology decisions.The updated exam has an increased focus on the following topics:
- Business principles, including creating cloud assessments based on financial and business aspects
- Key cloud concepts like principles, networking, storage and design
- A wide range of new technologies related to cloud services
For the latest Cloud Essentials+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/cloud-essentials