CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Premier Labs Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- Linux+ powered by LPI is comprised of two exams: LX0-103 and LX0-104. You must pass LX0-103 before taking LX0-104.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an adaptive knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool designed to improve confidence and increase retention of critical information in your final phase of exam preparation. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- License for one CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Linux+ Powered by LPI
- The CertMaster Practice for Linux+ Powered by LPI license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Practice for Linux+ Powered by LPI is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You will select the product version when you activate your license.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login.
What you’ll learn
CertMaster Labs for Linux+ Powered by LPI LX0-103 will provide you with the necessary platform to gain practical experience with the Linux operating system including configuring the system architecture, installation and package management, devices and filesystems, filesystem hierarchy standard and using GNU and Unix commands.
CertMaster Labs for Linux+ Powered by LPI LX0-104 will cover topics such as scripting and data management, user interfaces and desktops, essential system services, networking fundamentals, security, plus other administrative tasks.
Within the Labs, hosted platforms are configured to imitate real-world configurations by providing sufficient hardware to carry out tasks and test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out your own configurations or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the exams.
How to Access
How to access registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.practice-labs.com/login.aspx
This fully illustrated book covers all the latest LX0-103 and LX0-104 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
- After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage user and group accounts
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem
- Manage various files in Linux
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership
- Print files
- Manage packages
- Manage kernel services
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts
- Manage jobs and processes
- Manage system services
- Configure network services
- Configure basic Internet services
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues
- Install the Linux operating system
- Configure the GUI
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser- or app-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
About CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification validates the competencies required of an entry-level system administrator supporting Linux systems.
Unlike vendor certifications, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI covers multiple distributions, validating skills that help prevent platform lock-in and that promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI is the only industry certification that gives you multiple industry credentials for the time, price and effort of one certification.
From a content perspective, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI offers a more comprehensive approach to designing, deploying, and managing Linux systems.
For the latest CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux