CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-103 or LX0-104) Basic Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- Linux+ powered by LPI is comprised of two exams: LX0-103 and LX0-104. You must pass LX0-103 before taking LX0-104.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
This fully illustrated book covers all the latest LX0-103 and LX0-104 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
- After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage user and group accounts
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem
- Manage various files in Linux
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership
- Print files
- Manage packages
- Manage kernel services
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts
- Manage jobs and processes
- Manage system services
- Configure network services
- Configure basic Internet services
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues
- Install the Linux operating system
- Configure the GUI
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser- or app-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Jaron Rubenstein
About CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification validates the competencies required of an entry-level system administrator supporting Linux systems.
Unlike vendor certifications, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI covers multiple distributions, validating skills that help prevent platform lock-in and that promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI is the only industry certification that gives you multiple industry credentials for the time, price and effort of one certification.
From a content perspective, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI offers a more comprehensive approach to designing, deploying, and managing Linux systems.
For the latest CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux