CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Deluxe Labs Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
What you’ll learn
The CompTIA CertMaster Labs for CASP+ will provide you with the necessary platform to gain practical experience in advanced IT security including enterprise security, risk management and incident response, research, analysis and assessment.
Within the Labs, hosted platforms are configured to imitate real-world configurations by providing sufficient hardware to carry out tasks and test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out your own configurations or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the exam.
For system requirements please visit: https://www.practice-labs.com/support/#/userguide/system-requirements
- Working with Remote Connectivity
- Performing Digital Forensics
- Security and Risk Management Support Materials
- Configuring SCCM Configuration Items and Baselines
- Integrating Network and Security Components
- Installing and Configuring Network Load Balancing
- Performing Firewall Rule-based Management
- Implementing SSL VPN using ASA Device Manager
- Configuring Verifying and Troubleshooting Port Security
- Scanning and Remediating Vulnerabilities with OpenVAS
- Configuring and Verifying IPv4 and IPv6 Access Lists for Traffic Filtering
- Analyzing Network Traffic with Wireshark
- Configuring Endpoint Security
- Configuring Advanced Authentication and Authorization
- Encryption and Hashing
- Performing Security Assessment Using Various Tools
- Using Various Tools for Security Assessments
- Performing Security Assessment Using MBSA
- Compliance Patching
- Mapping Networks
- Installing and Configuring ManageEngine OpManager
- Implementing DNSSEC
- Implementing AD Federation Services
- Performing Offline Attacks
- Configuring Verifying and Troubleshooting GRE Tunnel Connectivity
- Implementing OpenPGP
- PKI Concepts
- Performing Banner Grabbing
- Using Password Cracking Tools
- Upgrading and Securing SSH Connection
- Configuring Two Factor Authentication
- Using Encryption and Steganography
How to Access
How to Access Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.practice-labs.com/login.aspx
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CAS-003 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
- After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques
- Implement cryptographic techniques
- Implement security controls for hosts
- Implement security controls for mobile devices
- Implement network security
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture
- Conduct security assessments
- Respond to and recover from security incidents
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Jason Nufryk
About CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is the ideal certification for advanced practitioners of cybersecurity. CASP+ is intended for those technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology as opposed to managing cybersecurity policy and frameworks.
CASP+ is for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+-certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
For the latest CASP+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/comptia-advanced-security-practitioner