CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Exam Prep Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
What is CertMaster Practice
CertMaster Practice is a knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool. It helps you gain knowledge and prepare for your CompTIA exam. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- License for one CompTIA CertMaster Practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CertMaster Practice for CySA+ license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for CySA+ is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CS0-001 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
You will learn the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools, including:
- Identify tools and techniques to perform an environmental reconnaissance of a target network or security system
- Collect, analyze, and interpret security data from multiple log and monitoring sources
- Use network host and web application vulnerability assessment tools and interpret the results to provide effective mitigation
- Understand and remediate identity management, authentication, and access control issues
- Participate in a senior role within an incident response team and use forensic tools to identify the source of an attack
- Understand the use of frameworks, policies, and procedures and report on security architecture with recommendations for effective compensating controls
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-05-22
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response.
For the latest CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit: