CompTIA A+ (220-1002) Premier Labs Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1001 and A+ 1002).
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- The CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 2 (220-1002) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 2 (220-1002) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
What is CertMaster Learn?
CompTIA CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning environment that combines instructional lessons with assessments, integrated videos, and performance-based questions to provide over 40 hours of content tied to exam objectives. Interactive and self-paced, CertMaster Learn helps you stay on track with your studies with a personalized learning plan and is flexible enough to be used on any device anywhere an internet connection is available. Robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses, so each study session is efficient and focused on helping you acquire knowledge, gain practical skills, and achieve the confidence needed to succeed on the exam and in your IT career.
- Engage in the content
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- One CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 2 (220-1002) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 2 (220-1002) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
What you’ll learn
The CompTIA CertMaster Labs for A+ Core 2 will provide you with the necessary platform to gain practical experience in supporting, installing, configuring and maintaining Operating Systems, maintaining Microsoft Windows and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and networks, managing users, workstations and shared resources, security and implementing operational procedures.
Within the Labs, hosted platforms are configured to imitate real-world configurations by providing sufficient hardware to carry out tasks and test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out your own configurations or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the exam.
For system requirements please visit: https://www.practice-labs.com/support/#/userguide/system-requirements
- Operating System Types and Features
- Implementing Different Boot Methods and Types of Operating System Installation
- Disk Partitioning Methods and File Systems
- Installing System Configuration Settings
- Using Microsoft Command Line Tools
- Using Microsoft Operating System Tools and Features
- Microsoft Windows System Utilities
- Using Microsoft Windows Control Panel Utilities
- Using Microsoft Windows Control Panel’s User Related Utilities
- Application Software Installation and Configuration Methods
- Features and Tools of Mac OS and Linux Desktop Operating System
- Logical Security Concepts
- Wi-fi Security Protocols and Authentication Methods
- Working with Tools and Methods of Malware Prevention, Detection and Removal
- Microsoft Windows OS Security Settings
- Implementing Security Best Practices to Secure a Workstation
- Using Data Destruction and Disposal Methods
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Issues
- Troubleshooting PC Security Issues
- Malware Removal Best Practices
- Implementing Basic Change Management Best Practices
- Implement Basic Disaster Prevention and Recovery Methods
- Basics of Scripting
- Working with Remote Access Technologies
- Documentation and Licenses Best Practices
- Using Proper Communication Techniques and Professionalism
- Using System Restore
- Working with BitLocker
How to Access
How to Access Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.practice-labs.com/login.aspx
About CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace. For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a.