CompTIA Labs for A+ Core 2 (Exam 220-1002) - Student License
What you’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow students to learn in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The labs align with The Official CompTIA Instructor and Student Guides and allow students to practice what they are learning using real, hands-on experiences. Students have access to the software environment for 12 months after they redeem their access key, providing a fantastic resource for students to practice their skills.
- Managing Files, Folders, and Disks in Windows
- Configuring and Using Linux
- Deploying a Windows Image
- Configuring Windows Applications and Services
- Using Windows Troubleshooting Tools
- Configuring Network Connection Settings
- Troubleshooting Network Connections
- Configuring Shared Resources
- Configuring Active Directory Accounts and Policies
- Configuring Data Protection
- Using Anti-Virus Software
- Configuring Windows Backup
- Using Windows PowerShell
How to Access CompTIA Labs
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.learnondemand.net
About CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace. For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a.