CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) Live Online Training Bundle (August 17th – August 28th, 2020)
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1001 and A+ 1002).
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certificationexam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
Date: Monday thru Friday August 17th – August 28th, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CDT
What is CompTIA Live Online Training
With all the comfort and flexibility of an online environment, Live Online Training with a CompTIA instructor simulates the traditional classroom learning experience by allowing two-way communication, allowing you to ask questions and participate in discussions.
CompTIA Live Online Training classes are led by highly qualified CompTIA instructors. Each instructor holds the certification being taught and has real-world IT experience. CompTIA instructors follow industry-standard IT training best practices to get results; at the end of your session, you'll be trained on everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA certification exam.
Live Online Training Computer Requirements
- Internet access with a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds. 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed or higher are recommended.
- Headphones, microphone and webcam compatible with your chosen computer.
Accessing Your Live Online Training Session
Your CompTIA Live Online Training Classroom Zoom Link will be emailed to you the Friday before class begins.
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- The CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
What is CertMaster Learn?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive online learning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT careers.
Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with their studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions assess knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply concepts to scenarios
Lesson 1: Installing and Configuring PC Components
Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Display and Multimedia Devices
Lesson 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Devices
Lesson 4: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Internal System Components
Lesson 5: Network Infrastructure Concepts
Lesson 6: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
Lesson 7: Implementing Client Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Lesson 8: Supporting and Troubleshooting Laptops
Lesson 9: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
Lesson 10: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Print Devices
- Once activated, CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace. For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a.