The Official CompTIA Project+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam PK0-004) eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest PK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management
- Initiate a project
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
- Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
- Develop a project schedule and identify the critical path
- Plan project costs
- Create project staffing and quality management plans
- Create an effective communication plan
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
- Plan project procurements
- Develop change management and transition plans
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan
- Execute the project procurement plan
- Monitor and control project performance
- Monitor and control project constraints
- Monitor and control project risks
- Monitor and control procurements
- Perform project closure activities
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Laurie A. Perry, John Wilson
About CompTIA Project+
CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT - the basic concepts behind project management to successfully manage small- to medium-size projects.
Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties, but do not need the project management rigor required for larger, more complex projects.
Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts without being confined to any one methodology or framework.
For the latest Project+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/project
About Official CompTIA Content
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. The Guides and accompanying resources provide learners with the knowledge necessary to train for their certification exam and the skills needed for a successful career in technology.