The Official CompTIA CySA+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam CS0-001)
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CS0-001 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary
What you’ll learn
You will learn the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools, including:
- Identify tools and techniques to perform an environmental reconnaissance of a target network or security system
- Collect, analyze, and interpret security data from multiple log and monitoring sources
- Use network host and web application vulnerability assessment tools and interpret the results to provide effective mitigation
- Understand and remediate identity management, authentication, and access control issues
- Participate in a senior role within an incident response team and use forensic tools to identify the source of an attack
- Understand the use of frameworks, policies, and procedures and report on security architecture with recommendations for effective compensating controls
Pub. Date: 2018-05-22
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response. High-stakes exams are proctored at a Pearson VUE testing center in a highly secure environment.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced persistent threats in a post-2014 cybersecurity environment.
For the latest CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/cybersecurity-analyst