CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) Exam Prep Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Network+ (N10-008) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What You’ll Learn
The Official CompTIA Network+ Study Guide (N10-008) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Network+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Network+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (N10-008).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Compare OSI Model Network Functions
- Deploy Ethernet Cabling
- Deploy Ethernet Switching
- Troubleshoot Ethernet Networks
- Explain IPv4 Addressing
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Configure and Troubleshooting Routers
- Explain Network Topologies and Types
- Explain Transport Layer Protocols
- Explain Network Services
- Explain Network Applications
- Ensure Network Availability
- Explain Common Security Concepts
- Support and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
- Deploy and Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- Compare WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
- Explain Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
- Explain Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
- Apply Network Hardening Techniques
- Summarize Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
Pub. Date: 2021-09-14
Author(s): James Pengelly
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Networking Fundamentals
Module 2: Network Implementations
Module 3: Network Operations
Module 4: Network Security
Module 5: Network Troubleshooting
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Network+ (N10-008) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Network+ (N10-008) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/network.