CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) eLearning Bundle
What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Comparing OSI Model Network Functions
Lesson 2: Deploying Ethernet Cabling
Lesson 3: Deploying Ethernet Switching
Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Ethernet Networks
Lesson 5: Explaining IPv4 Addressing
Lesson 6: Supporting IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
Lesson 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Routers
Lesson 8: Explaining Network Topologies and Types
Lesson 9: Explaining Transport Layer Protocols
Lesson 10: Explaining Network Services
Lesson 11: Explaining Network Applications
Lesson 12: Ensuring Network Availability
Lesson 13: Explaining Common Security Concepts
Lesson 14: Supporting and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
Lesson 15: Deploying and Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
Lesson 16: Comparing WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
Lesson 17: Explaining Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
Lesson 18: Explaining Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
Lesson 19: Applying Network Hardening Techniques
Lesson 20: Summarizing Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Configure a SOHO Router
Assisted Lab: Capture Network Traffic
Assisted Lab: Configure Interface Settings
Assisted Lab: Configure IPv4 Static Addressing
Assisted Lab: Analyze ARP Traffic
Assisted Lab: Use Tools to Test IP Configuration
Assisted Lab: Configure IPv6 Static Addressing
Assisted Lab: Configure Static Routing
Assisted Lab: Configure Dynamic Routing
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot IP Networks
Assisted Lab: Use Network Scanners
Assisted Lab: Analyze a DHCP Server Configuration
Assisted Lab: Analyze a DNS Server Configuration
Assisted Lab: Analyze Application Security Configurations
Assisted Lab: Configure Secure Access Channels
Assisted Lab: Configure SNMP and Syslog Collection
Assisted Lab: Analyze Network Performance
APPLIED Lab: Verify Service and Application Configuration
Assisted Lab: Configure a NAT Firewall
Assisted Lab: Configure Remote Access
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot Service and Security Issues
Assisted Lab: Develop Network Documentation
Assisted Lab: Backup and Restore Network Device Configurations
Assisted Lab: Analyze an On-Path Attack
Assisted Lab: Configure Port Security
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-008) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/network.