CompTIA Labs for CASP+ (CAS-003) - Individual License
What You’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
- Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
- Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Technology
- Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Implementing Network Security
- Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
- Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Conducting Security Assessments
- Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.learnondemand.net.
About CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is the ideal certification for advanced practitioners of cybersecurity. CASP+ is intended for those technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology as opposed to managing cybersecurity policy and frameworks.
CASP+ is for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+-certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
For the latest CASP+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/comptia-advanced-security-practitioner