CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) Complete Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: IT Concepts and Terminology
Module 2: Infrastructure
Module 3: Applications and Software
Module 4: Software Development
Module 5: Database Fundamentals
Module 6: Security
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CompTIA Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Module 1 / Unit 1: Common Computing Devices
Module 1 / Unit 2: Using a Workstation
Module 1 / Unit 3: Using an OS
Module 1 / Unit 4: Managing an OS
Module 1 / Unit 5: Troubleshooting and Support
Module 2 / Unit 1: Using Data Types and Units
Module 2 / Unit 2: Using Apps
Module 2 / Unit 3: Programming and App Development
Module 2 / Unit 4: Using Databases
Module 3 / Unit 1: System Components
Module 3 / Unit 2: Using Device Interfaces
Module 3 / Unit 3: Using Peripheral Devices
Module 3 / Unit 4: Using Storage Devices
Module 3 / Unit 5: Using File Systems
Module 4 / Unit 1: Networking Concepts
Module 4 / Unit 2: Connecting to a Network
Module 4 / Unit 3: Secure Web Browsing
Module 4 / Unit 4: Using Shared Storage
Module 4 / Unit 5: Using Mobile Devices
Module 5 / Unit 1: Security Concerns
Module 5 / Unit 2: Using Best Practices
Module 5 / Unit 3: Using Access Controls
Module 5 / Unit 4: Behavioral Security Concepts
Setting Up the Computer
Navigating the Windows User Interface
Browsing a Website
Using Management Interfaces
Managing User Accounts
Using a Search Engine
Managing Software Applications
Using Scripting Tools
Using Programming Tools
Creating and Using a Database
Specifying PC Systems
Configuring Input Devices
Using a Printer
Adding a Removable Drive
Using File Explorer
Using Windows Defender and Windows Update
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam helps professionals decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT. ITF+ will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, application software development, database fundamentals, and security.
For the latest IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/it-fundamentals