CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-003) Complete Bundle
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Cloud Architecture and Design
Module 2: Security
Module 3: Deployment
Module 4: Operations and Support
Module 5: Troubleshooting
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Cloud+ (CV0-003) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Cloud+ (CV0-003) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Understanding Cloud Concepts
Lesson 2: Planning and Designing a Cloud Environment
Lesson 3: Administering Cloud Resources
Lesson 4: Managing Cloud Storage
Lesson 5: Managing Networks in the Cloud
Lesson 6: Securing and Troubleshooting Networks in the Cloud
Lesson 7: Managing Cloud Migrations and Troubleshooting Cloud Deployments
Lesson 8: Managing Cloud Automation and Orchestration
Lesson 9: Understanding Cloud Security Concepts
Lesson 10: Managing Cloud Security
Lesson 11: Managing Cloud Performance
Lesson 12: Managing Maintenance in the Cloud
Lesson 13: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Explore the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Plan and Design a Cloud Environment
Assisted Lab: Deploy and Manage Cloud Resources
Assisted Lab: Manage Compute Resources
Assisted Lab: Manage Networks in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Secure Cloud Components
APPLIED LAB: Deploy Cloud Resources
Assisted Lab: Manage Cloud Automation
Assisted Lab: Manage Baseline Configurations
Assisted Lab: Deploy Patches
Assisted Lab: Configure Monitoring
Assisted Lab: Manage Backup and Restore Processes
APPLIED LAB: Manage Cloud Resources
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Cloud+ (CV0-003) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs
Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA Cloud+
CompTIA Cloud+ is a global certification that validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data. It is the only performance-based IT certification that views cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of broader IT systems operations regardless of the platform.
CompTIA Cloud+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in cloud administration.
For the latest Cloud+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/cloud