CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Server+ - Organization/Business License
What’s CertMaster Practice
CertMaster Practice is a knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool. It helps you gain knowledge and prepare for your CompTIA exam. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
The CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Server+ Organization/Business Pack includes assistance with the following:
- Setting up your learners in classrooms, or cohorts of learners
- Providing instructor/manager access to classroom and individual learner progress reporting
- Sending welcome/registration emails to learners
- CertMaster Practice Server+ license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice Server+ is available for 12 months
- Minimum order: 5
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login.
About CompTIA Server+
CompTIA Server+ ensures IT pros have the necessary skills to work in today’s data centers, server rooms or cloud environments.
Server+ candidates can work in any environment because it is the only vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms.
Server+ is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, software-defined networking, security and network-attached storage.
For the latest Server+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/server